Pi Day Digital Color by Number / Color by Code completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the fill tool. Students will match questions and answers about a circle’s diameter, radius, circumference, and area using π to determine the colors to use to fill the image. The activity is entirely paperless: there is no printing or coloring supplies needed which makes it perfect for distance learning fun!
Questions & answers are EDITABLE so you can customize the skills reviewed for your students.
- 1 digital color by number slides with blank pictures to fill – includes 9 questions for students to complete.
- The slideshow includes student directions with GIF demo for completing.
Skills Practiced – Preloaded for 5th/6th/7th grade Math (can be edited)
- Finding the area of a circle when either the circumference, radius, or diameter is known
- Finding the diameter of a circle when either the circumference, radius, or area is known
- Finding the circumference of a circle when either the area, radius or diameter is known
- Finding the radius of a circle when either the circumference, area, or diameter is known
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.