Digital Color by Number / Color by Code completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the fill tool. Students will match questions and answers to determine the colors to use to fill the image. The activity is entirely paperless: there is no printing or coloring supplies needed which makes it perfect for distance learning fun!
Questions & answers are EDITABLE so you can customize the skills reviewed for your students.
Includes a mix of Earth Day, April Showers, April Fool’s Day and Spring themed images for April but can work any time of year too!
- 10 digital color by number slides with blank pictures to fill – each includes 9 questions for students to complete.
- Slideshow includes student directions with GIF demo for completing.
Skills Practiced Preloaded for 2nd / 3rd grade ELA & Math (can be edited)
- Place value of digits
- Ballpark estimates
- Benchmark numbers
- Using digits to create the largest number
- Count quarters dimes, nickels, and pennies and match to total value
- Suffixes –ful, -less
- Book genres by title
- Which word doesn’t belong
- Identify past tense verbs
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.