Digital Color by Number / Color by Code completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the fill tool. Students will match questions and answers about number patterns and counting on concepts to determine the colors to use to fill the image. The activity is entirely paperless: there is no printing or coloring supplies needed which makes it perfect for distance learning fun!
Questions & answers are EDITABLE so you can customize the skills reviewed for your students.
- 10 digital color by number slides with blank pictures to fill – each includes 9 questions for students to complete.
- Slideshow includes student directions with GIF demo for completing.
Skills Practiced Preloaded for 2nd grade & 3rd grade Number Patterns (can be edited)
- Using the fill tool
- Number before / after
- Counting on by 2s, 3s, 5s, 10s
- Repeating & growing patterns
- What’s the rule (addition and subtraction)
- What number is missing from a sequence
- What number comes next in a sequence
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.