Digital Color by Number / Color by Code completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the fill tool. Students will match questions and answers to determine the colors to use to fill the image. The activity is entirely paperless: there is no printing or coloring supplies needed which makes it perfect for distance learning fun!
Questions & answers are EDITABLE so you can customize the skills reviewed for your students.
- 10 digital color by number slides with blank pictures to fill – each includes 9 questions for students to complete.
- Slideshow includes student directions with GIF demo for completing.
Skills Practiced Preloaded for 2nd grade ELA & Math (can be edited)
- Using the fill tool
- Match fraction word to number
- Count dimes, nickels, and pennies and match to total value
- 1 more & 1 less / 10 more & 10 less
- Number sequences (counting by 2s, 5s, 10s, etc.)
- Place value – determine amount of ones, tens, and hundreds
- Plural nouns with “-s” and “-es”
- Sound alike words
- Unscramble “magic e” words
- Compound words
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.