Digital Color by Number / Color by Code completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the fill tool. Students will match questions and answers about place value concepts to determine the colors to use to fill the image. The activity is entirely paperless: there is no printing or coloring supplies needed which makes it perfect for distance learning fun!
Questions & answers are EDITABLE so you can customize the skills reviewed for your students.
- 10 digital color by number slides with blank pictures to fill – each includes 9 questions for students to complete.
- Slideshow includes student directions with GIF demo for completing.
Skills Practiced Preloaded for 2nd grade & 3rd grade Place Value (can be edited)
- Using the fill tool
- Determine the place value of the underlined digit (tens/ones)
- Determine the place value of the underlined digit (hundreds/tens/ones)
- Arrange digits to make the largest & smallest numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Counting base ten blocks (tens/one)
- Counting base ten blocks (hundreds/tens/ones)
- Matching the number word with the value
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.