Digital Color by Number / Color by Code completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the fill tool. Students will match questions and answers to determine the colors to use to fill the image. The activity is entirely paperless: there is no printing or coloring supplies needed which makes it perfect for distance learning fun!
Questions & answers are EDITABLE so you can customize the skills reviewed for your students.
Includes a mix of Back to School / Fall themed images for a September theme but can work any time of year too!
- 10 digital color by number slides with blank pictures to fill – each includes 9 questions for students to complete.
- Slideshow includes student directions with GIF demo for completing.
Skills Practiced Preloaded for 2nd / 3rd grade ELA & Math (can be edited)
- Using the fill tool
- Adding within 20
- Subtracting within 20
- Simple addition word problems
- Write the Number
- Number lines 0-10
- Identify the noun in a simple sentence
- Identify the noun from a group of words
- Capitalize months, days, holidays
- Identify short vowel correct spellings
- ABC order
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.