Digital Color by Number / Color by Code completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the fill tool. Students will match questions and answers to determine the colors to use to fill the image. The activity is entirely paperless: there is no printing or coloring supplies needed which makes it perfect for distance learning fun!
Questions & answers are EDITABLE so you can customize the skills reviewed for your students.
Includes a mix of Summer, Beach, Pirate themed images for a June theme but can work any time of year too!
- 10 digital color by number slides with blank pictures to fill – each includes 9 questions for students to complete.
- Slideshow includes student directions with GIF demo for completing.
Skills Practiced Preloaded for 2nd / 3rd grade ELA & Math (can be edited)
- Subtracting 3 digit numbers with & without regrouping
- Adding 3 digit numbers with & without regrouping
- Estimating to the nearest 10 and 100 with 2 and 3 digit numbers
- Repeated addition
- Simple multiplication facts.
- Identify the adjective.
- Identifying “being” verbs
- Choose the correct homophone.
- Identify word with the different vowel sound in a group.
- Choose the correct spelling of a pair of words: oy/oi , le/el, ow/ou
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.