Digital Color by Number / Color by Code completed RIGHT in Google Slides™ using just the fill tool. Students will match questions and answers to determine the colors to use to fill the image. The activity is entirely paperless: there is no printing or coloring supplies needed which makes it perfect for distance learning fun!
Questions & answers are EDITABLE so you can customize the skills reviewed for your students.
Includes a mix of Halloween / Fall themed images for October!
- 10 digital color by number slides with blank pictures to fill – each includes 9 questions for students to complete.
- Slideshow includes student directions with GIF demo for completing.
Skills Practiced Preloaded for 2nd / 3rd grade ELA & Math (can be edited)
- Using the fill tool
- Friends of ten: addition (3 + ? = 10)
- Friends of ten: subtraction (10 – ? = 8)
- Simple subtraction problems
- Identify the Odd number
- Identify the Even number
- Choose the correct preposition
- Articles a and an
- Identify the word that doesn’t rhyme
- Identify the verb from a group of words
Google and Google Apps are trademarks of Google Inc. © 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Erintegration is not affiliated with and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google Inc.